Sony Computer Entertainment recently announced their PlayStation Portable 2 and gave us some neat hardware specs to drool over. This device is basically a PS3 for your hands and if that excites you, here is a list of what we can expect to see by the end of 2011.
- 5 inch OLED
- multitouch pad (backside)
- 1 front camera, 1 rear camera
- Quad-core ARM Cortex A9 processor
- SGX543MP4+ gpu
- 960 x 544 pixel resolution, 16 million color
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis gyroscope
- Wifi (probably g and n)
- 3G Aircard (likely GSM, so AT&T)
- electronic compass
- stereo speakers
- 182mm x 18.6mm x 83.5mm
To find out if Sony will put this hardware to good use, hit the break.read more...